If you are seeing a 'Connecting to Service' message when you open ScheduFlow, it is probably because your virus protection software is blocking access to ScheduFlow. This may occur when an update is released, and the software tries to download the newest version.
To solve this problem, please follow the steps below:
1.Exit ScheduFlow if it's open.
2. Open your virus protection software (e.g. Norton, McAfee, Symantec, ...)
3. Disable the virus protection software from running temporarily (we do not support virus/firewall software as there are many different ones)
4. Open ScheduFlow
5. If ScheduFlow Online still does not launch, please remove it by going to your Add/Remove programs
6. Reinstall ScheduFlow from our website at http://www.duoserve.com
7. Once you have successfully opened it, you can set the virus/firewall settings back to what they were previously